After 12 years of managed growth, 100% occupancy, and countless requests for office and hangar space by various aviation operations and aircraft owners, Bobby's Landing has embarked on a development project – expanding its facilities to 141,000 square feet of office and hangar space under roof on 22 acres.
Expected completion - Fall 2020
- Storage/maintenance hangars ranging from 4,800 square feet up to 10,000 square feet
- Office space starting at 200 square feet up to 3,000 square feet
- T-hangars for twin and single engine aircraft
- Tie-downs for twin and single engine aircraft
Expected completion - Fall 2021
- New two-story terminal with office space available
- Additional Ramp Space for twin and single engine aircraft
- Wash Rack
Build to Suit Opportunities Still Available
Perfect Opportunity for a Flight School!
For more information on remaining build-to-suit opportunities or to add yourself to our waiting list please enter your contact information below.